- leadership (which would include preaching, communication, organizational leadership)
- and a book on spiritual disciplines/spiritual growth (which would include an annual marriage/parenting book).
I try to read a book or two a month and if I stay on task of a chapter a day it can be done.... I'm usually reading about 5 books at a time. The one I've most recently finished is Leadership Pain by Samuel Chand. I'm currently re-reading Humility by Andrew Murray. I'm also reading Leaders Eat Last by Simon Sinek.
- Thom Rainer - On Leadership - the first podcast I listen to each week.
- Carey Neiuhoff - Leadership
- I'm about to begin to listen to Jeremy Roberts New Leadership podcast because Jeremy is a young innovative pastor who blogs regularly with great church leadership nuggets.
- Regularly (I try to do it weekly) a sermon from somebody ranging from Perry Noble, Johnny Hunt, Ronnie Floyd, Andy Stanley, Tim Keller, Chuck Allen, Bill Purvis, and Jonathan Falwell.